Ariwa Back To Africa Festival (‘the Festival’), is brought to you by Ariwa Sounds Ltd Trading as Ariwa Back To Africa Festival (‘the Promoter’), and tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
– Tickets for the Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets (for a full list of outlets please see the official festival website, (www.backtoafricafestival.com).
– Holders of tickets bought from any other outlets will be refused entry to the Festival, and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
– Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
– The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are transferable for a wrist-band on arrival at the site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
– Camping is not permitted on the Festival site, for camping and all other accommodation requirements please see relevant page. No cars, motorcycles, camper vans or other vehicles will be allowed on to the site during the Festival. No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Festival, with the exception of guide dogs.
– The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. There will be a random body search on admission policy in operation. It is a condition of entry to the Festival that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
– Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: any audio, audio-visual, film, video, or any type of recording equipment, items that may be used in a dangerous or threatening manner, alcoholic drinks, cans, glass bottles, foodstuffs.
– Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
– Unauthorized photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed or recorded as part of the audience.
– The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, how so ever caused.
– Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to licence from the appropriate authorities.